Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wow...Wednesday already?

This week is flying by! Yesterday was a GORGEOUS day with temps in the 80s . I was in heaven. Today is more of the same. I'll be outside shooting all day! Woo hoo!!! I got my new grip for my bow Monday night. I put it on yesterday, and proceeded to shoot a personal best. Guess the grip works, eh? Yeah...ok...no more archery talk for now. I'm sure you're all bored to tears. But I love it. This may come as a shock, but I'm not much of a "people person". Archery allows me to become encased in my own world for a while, not worrying about what else is going on around me. The bubble, as some call it. For the most part, it's a one-person sport, and I guess that's what I like about it. When I screw up, it's myself I blame.

Anyhoo...

Just got the girls on the bus, and I'm sitting here drinking some coffee. I'm almost done with laundry!!! I have a couple more loads to wash, then it's time to start over again. Ugh...where's my laundry fairy when I need her? Prolly in the bathroom drinking a margarita. Where's my margarita??? It's 8:35 AM here, but I bet it's 5 O'clock somewhere! :) It's the perfect day to be under a palm tree hangin' on a hammock. Ah...to dream...

Ok..back to reality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can talk about archery all you want, girl. Especially if we get pictures.