Monday, May 21, 2007

Woo! My Puter is Mostly Working!!

Dontcha just love it when a plan comes together? Well, sorta together. I'm able to get online and stuff. I am running Linux, so Photoshop and Hello are fighting the installation. We're trying to get them to run, but it's proving difficult. Luckily, Linux has GIMP, which is a program similar to PS. I've been playing around with it, trying to figure it out so I can SCRAP!!! I did a couple pages, but I still feel awkward. Not sure how the pages are turning out. *I* like them, but that could be me being goofy.

Anyway...here's one.



I'm finally getting all the photos from our Traverse City trip situated. They're mostly of the girls playing in the sand. They had a blast doing that, so I figured I'd get some shots.

Here they are running to the water when we first got there:



Cora at The Mackinaw Brewing Company for lunch:



A really cool boat on the Lake:



Sarah enjoying some one-on-one time with the beach:



Walking across the street on the overhead walkway:



Also, here's my sister-in-law, Lara, who's graduating on June 3. Ain't she a cutie?



She's goin' to Michigan State in the fall!

Ok...I'm out.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the LO! The colors are great. I can't imagine switching computer systems with all the stuff I've got on here. You're brave! Love the photos too, beach pics are always great!

Mommy Spice said...

Good luck with the switch! Hope you get it all working!!! Awesome photos you have there! Looks like a great time! :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos and love the layout! Glad to see you're "sorta" back!!! :)