Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Woah Nelly!!

Ok, I got an awesome call yesterday afternoon. Fred from CK gave me a call...I was informed that I was chosen as an Honorable Mention in the Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame Contest! Wooter! Ain't that the coolest news ever? Well, an HOF nod would have a tad sweeter, but man, Honorable Mention! I'm stoked!! To top it off, I went to the bow club right after my call and tied my personal best!

Today is "Work on Research Paper" day. I'll be up at the library furiously researching. It's due Sunday. :0

Is anyone else excited about Harry Potter 7??? I can't WAIT for this book to finally come out. And Harry Potter 5 (the movie) will be out about a week before the new book. Harry Potter Madness, I tell you! Yeah. I'm a geek.

Welp, off to do the mountain of laundry that is my dining room table. CIAO!

6 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Woot woot! Please tell me you did something to celebrate. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Angela!!

Yep, I cannot wait for HP!! Preordered the book and am just waiting for the movie to come out so we can use the movie GC's we got for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

YAY for you!!! congrats, you totally totally deserve it!

Kell said...

How exciting for you Angela and so well deserved your work is truly amazing, congrats! :)

Julia said...

Congratulations thats great news. I saw your bloglink on CLD.

Anonymous said...

congrat's Angela! I'm not one bit surprised!