Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy HOF Call Day!

Yup, today's the day! This is the day that 2007 Hall of Famers are notified. Wouldn't it be a total trip if I got called? Not likely to happen, but man, what a rush! That would ROCK! I love my entry, so at least I got some really kick @ss layouts out of the deal. Can't wait to share 'em!

In Archery news, I shot a personal best yesterday!! Andrew got me some new arrows to play with, and let me tell ya, they're flying like a dream! We honestly didn't think they were gonna work with my bow, but they're flying better than my other arrows. I was getting so frustrated because I wasn't seeing the scores I should be seeing, and now that I have these arrows, let the games begin! I had so much FUN shooting yesterday. The fun was starting to be a bit scarce, so I'm glad it's back!

Welp, just a quick update before I go sit by the phone! Lata!

1 comment:

Charla said...

I hope you're one of the digiscrappers that makes it! Your layouts are always amazing and I can't wait to see your work for this!! :)