Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ummm....Yeah...

It's freaking COLD!!!! Holy Crappaccino, Batman! Winter has hit with a vengeance. I'm not pleased. C'mon' Spring! Anyone else ready to thaw out?

Been busy with school and archery activities. I am pleased to announce that Cora is State JOAD Champion in her age group. She kicked serious butt! :) Now she's training for JOAD Nationals next month. Yeah, she's only 7. But it's been HER decision to pursue this sport. We're going to support her 110%.

I'm also pleased to say that I'm also a state champion on the Adult Female Recurve division. I had a blast shooting in that tournament.

We're going to Louisville, KY in March for a National Tournament that Cora and I are shooting in. Should be a good time.

Ok...I'm gonna show off a few layouts and then go snuggle under a BIG blanket!





2 comments:

Christy Lyle said...

That's great news about you and Cora! Congrats!

Val said...

WTG girls!!! And I'm in the snow too, but it's so pretty!