Friday, February 16, 2007

Can I Get A Woot, Woot???!!!!

So like, I passed my pre-calculus exam! Let me tell you how GEEKED I am about this! Give me Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English...anything at all. But give me Calculus, and I run the other way. I am SOOOOOO bad in math. I have to work twice as hard to get a passing grade in Math. Ugh. I'm glad I passed. Phew.

It's Friday, y'all! The girls are out of school today and Monday.

Not much else going on today. We're just trying to stay warm.

I leave you with a really cool youtube video. This is pretty sweet. Yeah, I'm easily amused! It says Inspector Gadget, but I think it's the Beverly Hills Cop theme song mixed in too.

Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

Josh Virkler said...

That was awesome! Thanks :)

(Jasmine said, "wow, cool!" too!)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That is, what I call something different! Nathalie

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't blog about your archery weekend yet! Get on it!!!