Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Poor, Neglected Blog

Man, I've never gone this long between posts. Just goes to show you how freaking unbelievably busy I've been the past couple weeks. School is awesome, but man it's seriously cutting into my scrappin' time! Like right now, I want to scrap SO bad, but I have to finish this post and make sure I have all my Microbiology homework completed before I go to class. *Sniffle* In between classes today I have to go to the library and get started on my research paper. Fun.

Anyway...last weekend was Cora's first archery tournament. I think Andrew was the most nervous out of us all. We could tell Cora was a tad scared, but once shooting began, she calmed down and RIPPED IT UP!!!!! It was SO fun watching her. She even got a perfect round (3 tens) for a perfect score of 30. That's a pretty big deal when anyone does it, especially when you're a newly-turned 7 year old! I of course got a picture with her and her arrows. A proud parent moment! Needless to say, she won first place. There was one other girl in Cora's division, but she was two years older than Cora.
We might have a future Olympian in our midst. It's what she wants to do, but who knows? She's seven, and dreams change like the wind when you're seven. I'm glad she has one though.
Sarah went with us to the tournament, and had a blast playing in the huge pine trees behind the archery field. She was SO full of sap at the end of Sunday though...too funny.



Cora Perfect End(round)





1 comment:

Shirley said...

That's AWESOME! Congrats to her!