Saturday, September 23, 2006

It's Raining...It's Pouring...

And my husband is snoring...Yup...he's asleep on the couch while watching the Michigan State/Notre Dame game.

I'm trying my darndest to finish a book for History class; it's due Monday. I HATE having to read a book for a class...it makes the book 100% more boring. And it's only worth 10 points on the test. Grrrr...

Pretty boring weekend so far...just a lazy couple a days. Studying for a couple exams I have next week, but I'm not too worried about them. Easy stuff...hehe...

Sorry about the boring post. Guess I'll share a couple layouts from recent days.



Papers: Michelle Coleman and Jen Wilson
Watecolor flowers: Ida from Catscrap
Swirl brushes and inked overlay: Michelle Coleman
Fonts: Pea SDFlenner; Cry Kitty; For the Hundredth Time
Inked Alpha: Tracey Lee




Papers from Andrea Burns' Downtown Unique Kit
Flower: Kimberly Giarrusso
Paint Stroke: Maya of Scrapbook Graphics
Swirl Stamp: Shabby Princess
Fonts: Pea Sue's Print; Ma Sexy; Prissy Fat Boy


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, these LOs are gorgeous!

Lacey said...

Gorgeous LOs!

I hope you get through your book:-)

Anonymous said...

First, I love your LO's - bright and clear and beautiful. Cute subjects too!

And I feel for you with the h.w. dilemma - I did my teaching credential when I changed careers in my early 30's. I'd love to go back and get my M.A. and just can't do it anymore while working. So hang in there - it'll be worth it!

Go ND!