Friday, August 05, 2005

Wow, I'm sick. Woke up this morning with a sore neck and a stuffy nose. I think it's the weather changing; I get a cold/allergies this time of year. Guess fall is on its way. Summer went by way too fast.

I'm going to get to church this Sunday if it kills me. I've not been able to get there all summer. Things always seem to pop up on Sunday.

It's weird not having company in the house. Very quiet.

Got all the laundry done. Man there was a lot. It's amazing how much clothes the girls have. Their drawers are full of stuff, their closet is full of stuff. Guess I need to purge. They can WEAR it all, but I guess they don't NEED it all. I'm a sucker when it comes to girls' clothes. I love to buy them something when I see a cute outfit.

Welp, off to get the house clean.

No comments: