Thursday, August 04, 2005

I think I'm getting a cold or something. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and a stuffy head. I feel like poop! :)

The girls are at Aunt Jen's today. Andrew is going to be picking them up around 4. He's thinking of taking them camping this weekend. We'll see how that goes.

It's HOT and HUMID today. Supposed to get some much needed rain. I've got the windows open to let in some fresh air. We've had the A/C on forever it seems. Need some fresh oxygen circling around.

Visited my dad for a while today. He's doing ok. I walked in and he gave me a big ol' smile. Love that.

Welp, not much planned for today other than getting the girls' room clean while they're not here to destroy it immediately. I don't know HOW they can tear that room up so fast. Geesh.

No comments: