Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday, Monday...

I got a last-minute day off today. Schedule changed at work slightly because one of the ladies quit in another department, and Starbucks has been helping ease the void a bit.

It's finally chilly in Texas. Ok...not crazy chilly, but in the 40s when we wake up and it gets to about 75 in the afternoon. Lovin' it.

Been scrappin' a bit this week. It's been so long since I've felt inspired, and it was great to get a couple pages done that I love.


This page uses elements from "Winter Wishes" by Nikki Beaudreau and Kitty Chen. Available at Oscraps and Shabby Pickle Designs.


This is with "Sweet Orchard", an SSD/Scrap Orchard Collab. Available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

2 comments:

Kresta said...

Cute pages! I hear you about the weather - cold around here is also waking up in the 40's, highs in the 60s. :)

Jessie Geroux said...

I love that you have a blog to follow Ang.. glad you all are enjoying tx and the lack of "winter" welcome to my world over here in AZ...HUGS Jessie Geroux