Saturday, June 07, 2008

L O N G Day

Sarah's AYSO region began their end-of-season tournaments today. Unfortunately, it was pretty freakin' hot. These poor kids. It's been chilly for so long and they're used to playing when it's cold. They get out there today and have to play in 90 degree heat. It definitely showed. Plus, two players didn't show up for the games, so no one got to sit out like they usually do. They lost their first game, won their second, and lost the third. Their hearts just weren't in the third one. They're glad to be done though. Cora stayed at the bounce house all day having a blast.

I got my tan on today! I sat out there in my tank top and shorts and basked in the sun! I did get a little red on my neck and chest, but nothing too horrible. I was so loving the heat.

Here is Sarah, Jenna and Lizzy watching the game before theirs.





Here's Sarah (with her cool soccer ball tattoo) waiting for the second game to start.


Welp, I'm exhausted. I shall lay my butt on the couch and relax. Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Charlie's Nana said...

Sounds like they had an exhausting morning. Sorry they lost, but hope the season was fun for them.

Michelle said...

Enjoy the heat!! I can't imagine playing soccer in it though. Laying around in a tank top and shorts sounds like a much better plan!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Sorry they lost, but it's great for them to be outdoors and getting their exercise!

Have a great day!

movefearlessly said...

soccer wears 'em out - my girl's team tied for 1st, but she was too tired to care. great pics.

Amanda said...

It sounds like a long exhausting day! glad y'all survived! Great photos!