Friday, January 11, 2008

Yup...It's Friday!!

Woo hoo!! No school for me today, so I'm going to get my dishes done and go shoot! Nationals are only about 7 weeks away. It'll sneak up on me before I know it. I'm excited, but also nervous. I want to do well, and I know the only thing that can prevent that is if my brain gets in my way. The mental aspect of the game is a HUGE part, and it's something I struggle with occasionally. It's funny the stuff that pops into your head when you're aiming at the target!

Anyhoo...here are a couple PAPER layouts I did with Fresh Pages Co.'s January Kit.






Lots of fun to get my hands dirty and pick up photo split backs off the floor! I had to take photos of the layouts because the nice new scanner I have isn't supported under Linux. Nice.

Welp, I'm off to be semi-productive!

Later taters!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great LO's Angela! :) Good Luck with your shooting!

Martha said...

Beautiful layouts!

LeslieK said...

I love the pic of Miranda and the girls. I hope you get new shots of those three soon!

Happy shooting.

Anonymous said...

Oh, those LOs are grea!

jaz lee said...

nice LOs angela and nice BLOG!!!
jaz

Erica Hettwer said...

Great layouts!!! :D