Thursday, August 16, 2007

Long Weekend...

This weekend is the bow club's Annual Fall Shoot. It's a great time, and we'll spend all weekend there. Set up is today and tomorrow, so I'm about to get ready and head on out the door.

Allergies have hit full force. I always get them around this time of year. I thought I was doing really well, since I have been outside all summer. I thought the allergies might be mild this year because of that, but I was totally wrong. Here I sit, sneezing and coughing and scratching my eyes. Ugh.

Not much else to report today except to post a couple photos I got last night.




3 comments:

Laura S. said...

fabulous photos!!

Laura

Cindy Tobey said...

Gorgeous photos! I hear ya with the allergies. I felt the same way...summer has been mild, but man am I feelin' yucky right now! My poor family keeps their distance so I won't shower them with sneezes! LOL!

domestic goddess said...

lovely photos xx