Sunday, June 10, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Sarah woke up this morning with a stomach ache, and has thrown up since then. Poor kid. Not sure what happened to spark this, but she's laying in her bed asleep right now. Hopefully she feels better by tomorrow, because her class is going to the Detroit Zoo.

School's out on Thursday. I'm ready for them to be out. So are they. I can tell they're getting tired of school. Guess I can't blame them.

Yesterday Cora and took a walk through a local nature trail. Of course I brought my camera.

My caddy...



Queen Of The Wood Chips???

We weren't able to stay long; the mosquitoes ruled that nature trail. Guess that's summer for you. We stopped by the library before we left (the trail is right there next to the library) and Cora got The Island Stallion by Walter Farley. So far she's really into it. The summer reading club starts on Monday, so we'll see how many book the girls can read.

Oh yeah! Y'all have to check out Twitter. I've been having WAY too much fun playing with it the past few days. Simple minds, simple pleasures!

Toodles!


2 comments:

Petra said...

great photos and sorry about the short trip because of the mosquitos...I hate those things!! Enjoy your lazy sunday..I know I will :-)
Hugs!

Julie Arnold said...

Hi nice reaading your blog