Monday, May 14, 2007

Freaking Computers...

So, my desktop has been having "issues" for a while now. It decided that the week I was in Traverse City was the week to explode. My motherboard is toast. Luckily, I am married to a techno weenie, and a new motherboard plus accessories is out for delivery on a UPS truck.

Saturday Andrew and I are going to shoot in a tournament, and the girls are going to their Aunt's house for the day. It'll be my first outdoor tournament, but I'm excited. I got really sunburned yesterday. I hate when I do that.

For Mother's Day, I got breakfast in bed. French Toast with strawberries and whipped cream. Also, I got bacon. Surprisingly, bacon tastes awesome when combined with french toast and whipped cream. I was in heaven. I did have to fight the girls off the bacon, though. I love Mother's Day.

No comments: