Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm stylin' now!

So, I had my bow custom painted in December. Craig painted the riser and the stabilizer to match. Right after this, I got two new stabilizers and an extension for my main stabilizer. He took those Sunday night and painted them to match my original paint job. It looks SOOOOOO awesome! Thanks, Craig! You ROCK! I shot really well last night. I had a couple arrows where I thought "What the heck???" but other than that, it was a good night. Wonder how I'll do tonight? We shall see.

Oh! Check out what Heather Roselli has coming out at The Digi Chick on Thursday!!! This kit is SUPER cool!


And the Emoticon Add-On to go with it! This stuff is da bomb!


Here's a layout I did with it.




And my girl Fee has a bunch of new stuff coming out as well! I'll just show her kit:




Make sure you head on over to The Digi Chick on Thursday to pick this schtuff up!

Anyway...it's still cold. I'm still waiting on spring. Have I ever mentioned I HATE winter???

Welp, I'm off to get under a blanket! Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the page!!!