Monday, November 06, 2006

Good Morning!

Sarah's home with a cold. Poor kid can barely speak. She was not happy about having to stay home though.

It's been a pretty quiet week. Got my research paper turned in last week, so that's a HUGE relief. I'll be ready for Thanksgiving break. After that there's only a couple weeks left of school.

I've decided to change my major from nursing to Molecular Biology/Biotechnology. It just SOUNDS cool. I'm really excited. LOTS of Biology, Chemistry and Physics, but I'm such a nerd for that stuff anyway.

Everyone should head on over to The Digi Chick and spend 10 bucks. Then you can have this awesome kit!!!



Here's a layout I did with it.



3 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Beautiful Layout! I love it!

Biotechnology? Molecular whatsit? Wow...I'm impressed!

Much Ado said...

Your layout would really tempt me to buy a kit!!! i love it!

Joanne Bain said...

Hi Angela
I have just come across your blog and thought I would stop and say a big HI! from Australia. I love your style very bright and vibrant. All of your layouts are just fantastic
Have a great day
Joanne