Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday Thirteen!!!

Thirteen things I gotta do before the weekend!

1. Clean kitchen
2. Balance checkbook (yuck!)
3. Watch Dirty Dancing! (WOOT!!!)
4. Put away laundry
5. Get cookies made for Fall Shoot Bake Sale
6. Go buy flour so I can make MORE cookies
7. Take the girls to their Grammy's so I can go work at the Bow Club (see the pattern here???)
8. Buy alcoholic drinks to accompany me to the bow club (it'll be a LONG weekend)
9. Pack my comfy lawn chair so I have a place to drink said alcoholic drinks.
10. Make a dish for the Potluck dinner Saturday night at the Bow Club.
11. Vacuum the living room.
12. Watch Young And The Restless!
13. Finish cleaning the computer room.

Ok...there's my 13.

I'm also remembering my dad. He died a year ago today of Esophageal Cancer. I miss you, dad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to put LOTS of laundry away also! Thanks for the comment on my blog, also!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a list! Did you manage to get through it all?! I'm so sorry you lost your Dad, I hope you had a peaceful day regardless of all the things you had to get done :o)