Friday, July 07, 2006

TGIF, Baby!

It has begun. Cora is SUCH a girl. I can't even imagine how it will be when she's a teenager. I took her school clothes shopping today, and it was just too funny to watch her flit around the store checking stuff out. She insisted I take her to the mall. That's never a good sign. We had a good time hanging out together. Sarah didn't want to go, so she spent the day at her Aunt's.

Less than two weeks until we fly to CO. The girls have their dresses, but I need to go shopping for mine. Something light and comfortable. Luckily it's not a really formal wedding, and I can get something pretty and comfy.

So, it's almost 10 PM on Friday night. The girls are watching Fellowship of The Ring. They love those movies. It's so funny; the movies I think would maybe be too scary for them they love. I thought Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire would be too dark and scary. Nope. Didn't faze them one bit.

Andrew's taking the girls camping tomorrow morning. Woot! Not sure what I'll do. Watch chick flicks, scrap, and sit on my behind. Can't beat that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nope, you can't beat that! LOL

my niece and nephew (15 and 10) always surprise me with the things they like, from videogames to movies, they always are somewhere else from where I expected!! LOL