Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday!

Ok...puter's on for a while today, so I wanted to update before I turn it off for a week. Leaving Monday afternoon. I'll be busy this weekend, so no puter time for me! Honestly, it'll do me good to have this thing off for a while. I'm on it way too much.

Call me crazy, but I want to see Flight 93. I need to be reminded of the heroes we have in this world. There was a plane full of them on Sept 11, 2001. They should be remembered. Go see the movie, and when it's over, say "Thanks" to those brave people who said "NO!" I can only hope I would have that kind of courage if it was ever asked of me.

Never forget Sept 11, 2001.

Ok...soapbox off.

Have a wonderful week everyone!

1 comment:

Hagis said...

Have a happy, productive weekend. I thank you for visiting my blog as I am new at this stuff but loving it. And yes, real heros are hard to find, so we should all pay our own private tribute to those with the heart and balls to act on their principles.