Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Beautiful Day!

Today is gorgeous! It's 55 right now, and the sun is shining and it's just gorgeous. I just cleaned out the "deer-molished" car. We're finally going to get it fixed, so I had to clean it out so we can get it towed.

I had a migraine all day yesterday, and it's still trying to hang around today. I've been hopped up on Ibuprofen for the past two days and that seems to keep it at bay.

Last night was the last week of our archery league for the winter. They gave out trophies and I got Most Improved! I was pretty geeked. I started out on the first week with a 163/450. I'm now at 347/450. Still a long way to go, but I'm excited. It'll be nice to get outside and shoot on the outdoor courses soon. Think the snow is gone for good???

4 comments:

Sinead said...

Rock on! Way to go, Angela!

Kristin said...

congrats on your award!

Stacey said...

Great job on your award! How exciting!!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope the snow is gone for good too! We are 62 here today and just got back from park - isn't it grand!!!