Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Woah! I've been tagged!

Heather tagged me!

WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 YEARS AGO? I was 19 and working at Howard Industries making ballasts for flourescent lights. Fun! I was also in the National Guard.

WHAT WERE YOU DOING 1 YEAR AGO? One year ago I was waiting impatiently for my new camera to arrive!

5 FAVORITE SNACKS: Peanut Butter Cups, Butterfinger, Coffee Ice Cream, Oreos, Anything chocolate!

5 SONGS TO WHICH YOU KNOW ALL THE LYRICS: All Nick Jr. songs, Ice Ice Baby (hee), The Humpty Dance (hee hee), Can't Touch This

5 BAD HABITS: Too much computer, sweet tea, twirling my hair

5 THINGS YOU LIKE DOING: photography, reading, digi scrapping, watching movies, hanging with my girlies.

5 THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER BUY, WEAR OR GET AGAIN: platform shoes, huge dangly earrings, huge bellbottoms, pants from Old Navy, Maternity clothes

5 FAVORITE TOYS: Canon 20D, computer, my bow, digi scrappin' stuff

2 TAGS:


Justine H.

Nancy

No comments: