Sunday, February 19, 2006

Star Wars Movie Marathon!!!

My nephew has acquired all six Star Wars movies. He invited a couple of his friends over to watch the first three today. He also invited me. They're supposed to watch the next three tomorrow.

History of the movie marathon:

A couple years ago, James was sleeping over at our house. He and I decided to watch all the Star Wars movies (there were 5 at that time). We stayed in the house for two days and got through them all. Then in May of 2005, when Episode III came out, he wanted to see it with me. He and I went to the movies to see it. We've been co-geeks ever since. I was really flattered that he invited me to his marathon today. His friends weren't as enthused about it as we were, but that's ok. We still had a good time.

No comments: