Sunday, December 04, 2005

I Am An Archer!!!!


Well, sorta.

I went to a women's instructional class last night at the bow club. I had a really good time, and might decide to pursue it further. My arms sure are sore, though. Definitely not as easy as it looks.

Taught Sunday School this morning. After I got home I went to Frankenmuth for some shopping and some alone time. Too bad it was COLD!!!!!! I forgot to wear my hat, too. So, I had to dodge into shops every few minutes to keep from freezing. By the time I was done my back hurt like crazy.

I made a digital layout the other night. Paper by Holly McCaig, element by Christy Lyle of The Digi Chick.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I love that Layout!!! My girls would be just the same - if they had the opportunity, that is!! No snow here yet this year, unless you count the couple of inches we had in March!!