Wednesday, October 19, 2005

[Grrrrr]

I spent two hours at the doctor's office. I was getting SO mad just SITTING there. I don't have strep, but apparently I do have acute pharyngitis. So, I have antibiotics for that. Took two hours to tell me that. Sigh...time to find a new doctor. I haven't been impressed with that office at all.

Tomorrow is Cora's Apple Orchard Field Trip. Gonna be a chilly one, but I think we'll have fun. Sarah gets to hang out at Aunt Nikki's for the day. Sarah had a hard time letting me leave this morning at preschool. Not sure what was up with that, but she was fine when I got there. One of the moms who stayed said that she was "out of sorts". Hope she's not getting sick.

Andrew will be home tonight around 10 PM. We've all missed him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All this Spam is making me nervous to post. I'm trying to get ideas for a site I'm putting up called,Viet Nam War in Pictures , and saw yours. Mine is about dinky dau and similar subjects. Any help would be appreciated if you stop by. ---Jack---