Sunday, September 18, 2005

End of The Weekend...

This weekend has flown by. Yesterday we went to James' and Darcy's soccer games. Andrew helped his brother repair his roof. This morning was the first day of Sunday School at church. The girls were really excited for that. Cora is in my class this year, but my Co-Teacher taught today while I went to the service. We'll alternate between teaching and being off. Sarah was in the 4 year old class downstairs near my room. She liked that. She's really becoming more outgoing. Last year I could barely get her from around my leg, but not anymore. I'm so glad she's not so clingy.

Cora went to Toys R Us and got a scooter with a gift card she got for her birthday. All the kids bring their scooters to the bus stop in the mornings and ride around while they're waiting. Cora expressed interest in doing the same in the morning. Where has my baby gone?

No comments: